Blue Lupo Horsham

Golf_mk4

Was driving back from crawley on the dualey when i spotted a blue lupo 16v behind me, cruised with us for a bit then booted past me, sorry i didnt say hi.

I was the dude in the Mk4 Polo 16v decked with rear window stickers, nuber plate T550....

Anyone on here?

Jamesy

Was driving back from crawley on the dualey when i spotted a blue lupo 16v behind me, cruised with us for a bit then booted past me, sorry i didnt say hi.

I was the dude in the Mk4 Polo 16v decked with rear window stickers, nuber plate T550....

Anyone on here?

Jamesy

When was this? Was it definitely a Lupo 16V, not a GTI?

When was this? Was it definitely a Lupo 16V, not a GTI?

Yesterday afternoon around 3 clock. It had 16v on the back and it was a shape like the 1.4 ones are and that sorry its so vague im really not a lupo expert lol. I booted it round a round about and he came chasing after me so i know it was a slow one.

Jamesy

Yesterday afternoon around 3 clock. It had 16v on the back and it was a shape like the 1.4 ones are and that sorry its so vague im really not a lupo expert lol. I booted it round a round about and he came chasing after me so i know it was a slow one.

Jamesy

Lol okay, wasn't me then.

Lol okay, wasn't me then.

Nope lol i know what a gti looks like buddy it would probally rinse me aswell if i tryed getting away from it lol. Im loving the polo tho they are such fun to drive, nippy as hell and handle like anything in the dry! So impressed with it.

Nope lol i know what a gti looks like buddy it would probally rinse me aswell if i tryed getting away from it lol. Im loving the polo tho they are such fun to drive, nippy as hell and handle like anything in the dry! So impressed with it.

Lol sorry for insulting your intelligence, it's just that I was on that dual carriageway in Crawley (near K2) a week or so and there were lots of modified Polo's on the road too, think they were on the way back from a show. I did have a white one look at me with the 'wanna race' eyes. That's why I asked.

Lol sorry for insulting your intelligence, it's just that I was on that dual carriageway in Crawley (near K2) a week or so and there were lots of modified Polo's on the road too, think they were on the way back from a show. I did have a white one look at me with the 'wanna race' eyes. That's why I asked.

Its cool man no worries haha!! Hopefully see you around i could post a pic up of mine if you wanted to know what mine looks like just incase we spot eachother?

Jamesy

Its cool man no worries haha!! Hopefully see you around i could post a pic up of mine if you wanted to know what mine looks like just incase we spot eachother?

Jamesy

I'm guessing it's the picture in your signature? I don't venture over there very often to be honest, just go to K2 for competitions from time to time. If you spot me though make sure you 'say hi' :)

awww thought it was me but then remembered i don't have 16V on the back :(

I got chased off the roundabout wasnt you was it lol...?

haha no way lol, i live in crawley and have a jazz blue 1.4 rolling on steels at the moment haha waiting for coilovers to come through then next month getting some wheels :D

Give us a thumbs up if you see me rollin around mate im always up for a thumb wave hahahahaha :S