1999 1.0e with 1.6 aee conversion and a turbo conversion

t567okh

Welcome to this auction for my 1.0 lupo with a 1.6 8v aee engine conversion.

The spec is as follows :

1999 lupo 1.0 E

Fitted with a genuine 30000 mile 1.6 AEE engine as I did the conversion myself and bought a complete car that was damaged, This car was a 1 owner granny owned job with 27000 genuine miles on the clock. It is running the polo ecu so fuelling is perfect polo 4 branch cast manifold I have been using this car since july last year in this spec and it has been perfect. Still running 1.0 gearbox but I have the 1.6 box but this has been stripped as the casings are different as I was going to put the 1.6 internals into the lupo casing.

I did the headgasket and thermostat and housing when the conversion was done cam belt and full service, It has had a recent oil and filter also.

It has ebc greenstuff pads on the front and new discs, Vr6 rear calipers with mk2 golf 16v discs, Ta technics coilovers wound down fully, Renault clio 16v speedlines and 165/50/15 stretched tyres. Inside it has electric windows fitted by me and also a remote central locking kit aswell, Seats have been cleaned recently be my by removing the covers and washing them in a washing machine They are like new now !

New headlight as the adjuster broke, And a dual beam hid kit fitted, Tinted rear windows and alot of stickers on the back window now.

Now for the turbo conversion I have been sorting this for a few months now this is what I have got sorted for it.

Modified aeb passat stainless steel manifold £180 with a rebuilt k03 turbo £200, All dry fitted and has ran quickly on the car.

Front mount intercooler and pipework £200, HKS ssqv3 £250, HKS additional injector controller £150 sh, and a 2

pair's of Subaru injectors and fuel rails £50, Knock link kit £90, Innovate wide band lambda kit £250, Turbo elbow, turbo oil feed and return line £60, 60mm HKS boost gauge £50 sh. Various silicone hoses needed to finish £100, Most of the stuff above is BRAND NEW as I have put above.

It would need a week or so to finish and a mount for the additional injectors, I have a billet of aluminium for this, After this is finished this car will be rapid when done I was aiming for 180 bhp. But I have lost interest and ran out of money on this project as my other car had sold but some complete idiot has damaged the door and I cant afford to repair that car and finish this off aswell so I'm cutting my losses and selling both.

this car is on ebay with pics also 260779856458

Offers around £3000

• 5 months later...