Honda Integra Type R DC2

Jessicar

My boyfriend wanted me to put his car up on here to see if anyone was interested, after a lot of persuasion, I finally agreed. So this is his ad:

MOT until FEB 2012

TAX until end of June

MILES: 108600

The car has a standard B18C6 engine, lowered 40mm on springs and shocks (make unknown - done by a previous owner) which gives a nice compromise between standard and coilovers. The gearbox is smooth through all gears at all RPM. The car came with a barryboyish big bore exhaust; it now has a standard exhaust including the Cat (the other exhaust can be supplied with the car if you want it.) It has a Kevlar "Whale Penis" induction. HIDs. Red Recaros with head cushions. HPI clear. Sub woofer. Gearbox lock. Anti-car jacking door locks

Since I've owned the car, it has had the following work done:-

- New front wheel bearings

- New CV joints

- New discs and pads

- currently has 4 new tyres

Bad Points:-

- Speedo doesn't work, possible VSS. I've always used my RoadAngle thing

- For last MOT it needed welding around seatbelt anchors, unfortunately they burnt through to the outside of the car making the paint flake - see pictures

- Horn does work but the button for the Momo steering wheel is missing, so inoperative

- Wheels could do with a refurbish. None of them are scraped but corroded

- Front bumper is stone chipped and doesn't fit absolutely perfectly - see pictures

- Rear bumper has hairline cracks in the paint, only really noticeable if you're looking

- Odd dint here and there, comes with the age of the car

- It has had a slight bump on the front at some point in its life (cosmetic only), repaired to a high standard and for whatever reason wasn't reported (before I owned the car)

Please note I'm trying to be as honest as I can and the above notes reflect in the price

No test drives without the appropriate insurance.

Any Questions please call Oliver on 07540 743 975, I don't have signal at work so you can ring after 6 or text me in the day and I'll ring you when I get home from work.

Offers around £3500

By all means feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to answer it! :)

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0360.jpg

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

Edited by Jessicar