Horn not working

My horn has stopped working, which isnt nice when you come to use it. I think it stopped working when i was getting the attention of the security man at work to open the gates. I honked a few times then it stopped. Horn looks to be in good condition, i have taken the bit of grill off infront to see it. Wires still attached and they seem to be in good condition. Im wanting to get the horn off, do i undo the one behind the horn that attaches on a small bracket, or the one you can see?

Ive tried pulling the wires off so i can see if theres any power going to the horn but they seem to be stuck on well.

Any ideas?

Only one on my Arosa and thats fine. It had been strange before and had stopped working for a week but then did start back again and had been fine. Which made me think it could be a loose wire and it got knocked or something but im pretty sure it didnt get a knock when it stopped working this time as i was sat waiting for a gate to be opened.

Last time my horn stopped working i was on some pretty strong medication but thats a completely different story :lol:

As said above check the fuse also check the heated washer jet fuse if you have them. I am not sure why but it appears to effect the horn

it had me stumped for some time. The contacts on the wheel may also be to blame and it could also be the relay thats located behind the fuse box.

Chances are your horn is still horny so i would leave it on for now until you have tested all the other things.

Edited by Unheard