Wiring for a sub

If anybody could tell me/post some pictures of their install & where the wires go in the car i'd greatly appreciate it. Had a quick gander but don't wanna go pulling off all the panels in my car without need

Ash

use search function, loads of topics about this

Had a quick gander, a load of irrelevant threads came up...

EDIT:

Care to share these 'loads of topics?'

Edited by Ashh

don't be so lazy, there is loads of threads

Theres being lazy and theres actually not being able to find a thread that helps... if you dont intend on helping mate then just stop posting?

If it helps you get through your day... i have found a couple of threads... none with pictures as i asked for in my first post.

Do one :coffee:

hahaha :lol: , open your eyes, i just did a search and found exactly what your looking for but if your going to be a cock you can find them yourself

;)

wiring a sub is the simplest task anyway, and its obvious were you run the wires :rolleyes:

Edited by techy

hahaha :lol: , open your eyes, i just did a search and found exactly what your looking for but if your going to be a cock you can find them yourself

;)

wiring a sub is the simplest task anyway, and its obvious were you run the wires :rolleyes:

Thanks, please refer to my previous post about not bothering to reply if you have nothing helpful to say :rolleyes:

so telling you its obvious were they run isn't helpful :rolleyes:

Do you not think if you we're helpful in the slightest i'd be out there now fitting it?

I know **** all about cars, this is my first, sit back and think about that for a second.

its not rocket science, you want to hide the wires so go and look and see where you can hide them and run them to the boot :rolleyes:

actually maybe it is rocket science to you

Edited by techy

its not rocket science, you want to hide the wires so go and look and see where you can hide them and run them to the boot :rolleyes:

My bad, i forgot to say. from the BATTERY through into the CABIN of the car. with PICTURES.

I'm not a complete idiot mate, i know about the panels & carpet down the side of the car.

I'm not a complete idiot mate

maybe you are, if you had looked in the engine bay properly you can clearly see where to feed the power wire through a rubber grommit where all the other wires go into the car from the engine bay

Edited by techy

maybe you are, if you had looked in the engine bay properly you can clearly see where to feed the power wire through a rubber grommit where all the other wires go into the car from the engine bay

Perhaps you need to stop laying into somebody over the internet... Whatever happened to community spirit.

Yes, again i've found that (i think, hence the PICTURES). I'm just unsure on the rest of the process.

Seriously mate, if your not going to help out the please just don't reply

fooking hell, people these days want everything spoon fed to them, its not a hard process, infact its very easy

and from my memory pretty much all wiring kits have a diagram on the packaging telling you what to do aswell

and tbh i think i have helped you, helped you to be less stupid, and i've even told you to run the power wire through the rubber grommit that all other wires run through

Edited by techy

fooking hell, people these days want everything spoon fed to them, its not a hard process, infact its very easy

and from my memory pretty much all wiring kits have a diagram on the packaging telling you what to do aswell

and tbh i think i have helped you, helped you to be less stupid, and i've even told you to run the power wire through the rubber grommit that all other wires run through

So if you had no clue on how to do something, you'd think **** it & go for it anyway? good one.

Ouch, your insult hurts. I'm internet tearing.

To everybody else:

Any actual helpful posts/pictures are more than welcome & greatly appreciated.

Ash

So if you had no clue on how to do something, you'd think **** it & go for it anyway? good one.

yes, thats how you learn to do things, how i learnt to do everything

Edited by techy