Re listed enquiry

BILLYA

Hey There,

I have been offered Audi Mk2 TT Leather Seats for my girls Arosa. I was wondering if anyone has taken on this kind of project before. If so, i was wondering what it envolves. The seats have a manual sliders forward and back, but the reclining action is electric. Was wanting totally council operating seats...not happening. But these are a very good price. I have been onto the guys threads, who have fitted rocco seats and the guy who fitted Mk1 TT interior. Not sure if there is much difference. I am not good at working with cars full stop. But have plenty of friends that will help...Hopefully hehe :P. Also does anyone have a rough price what it would cost to fit. Thanks.

Regards

Billya :)

I think the front seats will just need a little fettling! to fit, but for perfect fit, chopand weld the bases..

the rears will no doubt need to be cut or extended to fit too..

not sure on price or how hard this will be but good luck

• 2 months later...

Hey everybody, I made a listing a few months ago. In regards to installing Mk2 Audi TT leather into my fiancée's (Had to put fiancée in or else ill get my tallywacker kicked lol) Mk2 Seat Arosa. I got a reply telling me to ask another member, but I couldn't find him. If anyone can help me. With information in regards to installation, rails and maybe cost it would be much appreciated :) Have a good one.

Thanks Again

Billya