smoking...

Little Green Giant

• 2 weeks later...

Im at work so dont have my pics, but basicly it looks better without the bulb holder done.

The pic thats on venoms website isnt a photo.

Its a photoshop.

They look nothing like they do in the pic, they are the same as in the 'how to' but the small 1" centre round bit is black.

IMO keeping this silver looks so much better than black.

When its black it looks like a eye :shock:

heres some pics of my car

smokedheadlight.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dscf00651.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dscf0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 2 weeks later...
would look very cool on a black car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i so want a black sport wen i get one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ul be lucky mate, waited for one for `4-5` months, checimg autotrader everyday and asked dealers local VW garage etc.. to see if they could find me one, and a black sport was imposible to find, i settled after 5 months for a soft blue sport.

i noticed the ride height too...how much is it lowered by and on what...

It was down 110mm, then riased the front 10mm.

Think I raised it another 20mm for the rolling road day, so around 80mm front/110mm rear in that picture.

Its on FK Konigsport Coilovers

See here Clicky Clicky