Lupo or Arosa tdi/sdi must be 30tax!

redgtr

I will be selling mine soon, red arosa tdi about 80k miles, fsh, remote central locking, elec windows ect.

Its had profesional colour coded bumpers, all black plastics fitted and gti seats.

Will be looking for £2500

£30 a year road tax, was £25 :( lol

You know the rest, they are awsome motors

rob

I will be selling mine soon, red arosa tdi about 80k miles, fsh, remote central locking, elec windows ect.

Its had profesional colour coded bumpers, all black plastics fitted and gti seats.

Will be looking for £2500

£30 a year road tax, was £25 :( lol

You know the rest, they are awsome motors

rob

ok sweet mate pm me as soon as its up i want dibs lol

any other mods?

no other mods mate, altho had cam belt done at 60k the water pump hadnt been done so to be safe had both changed at around 73k. Had egr cleaned out with throtle body other week 2 was choca with carbon ect but nice now :D

Its a blank canvas mate!

rob

no other mods mate, altho had cam belt done at 60k the water pump hadnt been done so to be safe had both changed at around 73k. Had egr cleaned out with throtle body other week 2 was choca with carbon ect but nice now :D

Its a blank canvas mate!

rob

so when you selling mate? you got any pics inside and out?

• 3 weeks later...

hi, not sure if you're still looking. I've got a lovely yellow 1.4 Arosa Sport for sale. No mods, MOT Sep11, tax Apr11, full service history. Very cheap to insure and run. I'm looking for around £1700 for it. Please let me know if you're interested

sorry but already found a car cheers

well done. I'm still selling mine. I've put it on eBay twice and have had nothing by timewasters. I'm incredibly frustrated. There's nothign wrong with the car whatsoever, it would make a fantastic mod project as well (it's had nothing done to it, all parts are original) and it's just sitting outside my house with a FOR SALE sign for ages. If you guys know someone who'd like to take care of my good old Rosa, just give me a shout.