Photoshop Requests

Dan *Arosa* Fisher

love the bonnet! im sure in reality that could be done, so the lights lift with the bonnet. (windmill is a nice touch too) have a go at the same smoothing again, but with the fogs left in this time please.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed the tiny silver loop on the hill in the background lol

(but proportionally about 10 times to big, from how far away that tor is)

Edited by BEP51

image would be double resolution, but i had to half it so that imageshack would accept the upload!

fire away, im thinking borbets with dish and poke, (but realistic as possible). Also, a real challenge would be a stubby drivers side mirror, or perhaps easier, a blind spot passenger side one.

cimg5292k.jpg

wow! very tidy, interesting mirrors, but i think they work, excellent smoothing around the badge! and really well done getting that stretch just perfect!

Apart from the mirrors, i think that would be the best looking lupo on the road! Very Euro, (just how i like it)

Try to do your arosa in exactly the same way, perhaps bar the mirrors.

like the landy, dont think a vehicle like that need to run so much camber on the fronts tho lol and those borbets are so huge that a little child could stand inside them lol. i also think rear ride comfort could be errr... compromised as the off road ability would. Much better as a school bus.

A difficult night one, low res may make life easier.

carparklower.jpg

And a difficult angle one to try

carwithdecal.jpg

And take this shop i did for sum1 else and fill in the grill as u did on previous ones, but this time smooth the indicator surround into the main bumper, but leave a slight gap around the edge of where u fill in the grill so it could be a proper opening bonnet if u know what i mean.

borbetts.jpg

Edited by BEP51

or the same as the one u did above, with the foglights in the normal places and the bumper not smoothed to the bodywork so it could still be removed, thinking practically.

seems u r determined that i have matt black door strips! i like the twin exhaust. i had already lowered it in the first pic to be speedbump friendly, this is the second edit of this pic. it is an old one as i had tried to shop my smaller shinier aerial in place. Not so keen on debadging the VW logo, im always proud it is a vw, unlike sum1 i saw recently on here with a vauxhall corsa with a vw badge on the front lol. Mirror indicators are a ncie touch too, its like a spot the difference game this!