black lupo 20v turbo!

meakylad

thats quite a range between prices, the car itself is completely standard just lowered 40mm, with a 20v turbo engine on 98k (comes with proof of mileage), car itself is in good condition, black with no rust and only a couple of small parking dings, will come with 12 months mot and 6 months tax or will have when its fully on the road. 5 owners and original car on 90k. any more accurate ideas of price?

in all honesty i think a remap would push it up to around that figure, although 150 break in a lupo and with that sort of torque will be more than enough, stupid power through the front wheels makes the car drive horrendously like astra vxrs! haha

That's why people buy diffs etc.

My pricing was based upon very little info and every car has a ceilign price regardless of cash spent on it in most cases

I've done a loop 20v turbo 150bhp conversion and upgraded to a 180bhp turbo with a remap and mine spins up the wheels but clutch work and the understanding of wat Ur driving makes my car put the power down pretty good considering, nothing like a vxr putting the power down. Mines running roughly 240-250bhp to.,..

Cheers gareth

In all fairness no it's not rolling road proven. But a my friend with a 180bhp TT is getting pretty much the same so without it proven it's a rough estimate and also the man that mapped it, also said it gonna be about that. So only going off wat I'm told and he does it for a living so he's pretty much gonna know isn't he?

I'll find out true BHP wen I get it on r road will happily tell c lupo it's true reading as anything over 200bhp in a loop is good enough for me.

Cheers

Gareth

Thread moved to a more suitable discussion area.

If you are seriously after some advice with regard to pricing, I suggest you add some pictures and many, many more details of the car and the build.