gti rear arches bubbling (now with pics)

basicly i notcied it awhile ago when washing it and was going 2 get it sorted when i was going to send the car in to get some other stuff done but i was reading about this vw 12 year paint warranty and was thinking of going ahead with this, getting them to sort the arches and sort out a price for the rest of the body work that is needing doing! lucky for me my nearest vw dealership and paint shop is 5 miles away from me! so was wondering has any one else had this problem with the lupo gti rear arches (will upload a pic tomorrow) and anyone else who has claimed this warranty could give me tips incase they are ass holes and tell me to f**k off lol the car is a 2002 model and had it for 3 years and there hasnt been any paint work to the arches or any signs of work done to arches before i bought the car so i am thinking it is a paint defect from when it left the factory. cheers ross

Edited by rosscarbry

mine has some of these though not as bad as yours ,caused by stone chips

don't think you've a hope in hells chance of getting this done under warranty

they will just say its wear and tear,and not a fault from the factory :(

hmm dam lol awell worth a try. best of it is i cant even see any big enough chips for water to get it! my brother used to work for vw for a good few years and knows alot of the painters so i think i will get a pretty good job for a cheap enough price anyway if he can pull some strings lol cheers for info ross