New member, after some advise!

PumKa

Hey,

Dunno were to start :lol:

Well, ive got my Ka. Its a 1.7 VVTI Puma Racing conversion (1 of 2 ever converted) running the engine stock atm 155bhp. 0-60 in 7 secs-ish. Slammed 75mm on coilovers running 195/45 over a 8j rim, full flocked dash etc.. Its a well known car in the Ford scene, its been in various mags (Performance Ford, Fast Ford etc...) Ive had this for nearly 2 years now (i bought it when i was 16) and now its all finished! So time to move onto a new project!

Heres a couple of pics of it:

40434_495022189464_719464464_6826449_1564995_n.jpg

33547_10150120188769465_719464464_7639638_655120_n.jpg

IMGP2602.jpg

IMGP2603.jpg

Anyway, ive found a Fox (i know alot of you are not to keen on them :lol: ) But fancied something different to a Lupo and havnt seen a Fox done yet!

I just fancy a change, i test drove a 1.2 8v the other day at a dealer just to see what they drove like. The one im found is a 1.4 but obv still seems **** low compared to my car :P So looking at a engine conversion, am i right in thinking the Lupo engine is the same as a Fox engine? So the Polo Gti enine would be a easy conversion? Or am i totally wrong :lol: Engine conversions arnt a trouble for me but just thinking of a easy route for the time being. the Ka had a new loom from scratch made up! So i know what a conversion involves and am a bit experienced in them, well on fords haha.

Anyway the plans for a Fox are:

Engine conversion of somesort

Lowest setting on coilovers (100mm or more)

Smoothing

Mk5 Gti front and rear brakes.

996 Porsche interior

Proberly something like teledials or 994 wheels,

Flocked dash

And things like that haha, am i on the right track?

Anyway, just wondered to hear what you all think :) and loving some of the Lupos on here!

Cheers,

Harry

P.s the Fox is a 1.4, 59 plate with 4k on the clock in black. It needs a new wing (cat D) but its just under 2.5k so nice and cheap for a new car and ill have money left over after i break/sell the Ka.

nice ka there dude,

sorry for been a bit off topic but what did you need to do to get your ka so low? i ask because my brother has one with cossies wheels and stretch its only lowered 40 mm all round but he says it rubs like mad.

btw welcome to the site,