VAG Newbie from the MIDLANDS!

Liam-R

Hi all, just browsing the internet as a future Lupo Sport owner and came across this forum :)

Bit about myself without getting boring....

Im 23 from Wolverhampton but currently in Lincolnshire at RAF Coningsby. (eurofighter typhoons)

I CURRENTLY drive a Daihatsu Charade GTti (993cc pocket rocket) which is currently for sale on ebay ;) ITS THE WHITE ONE!!!

My future brother in law drives a Red Lupo GIT and is IN LOVE with VWs. HE NEVER EVER EVER lets his car get dirty so one CLEAN lupo.

My dad drives a VW camper with a subaru engine conversion, pretty funny to see him beat saxo VTRs in a 2 tonne bus ;);)

Ive fallen in love with lupos after seeing my missus' brothers car but im not interested in purchasing a "quick car" as ive had my fun in my charade. So opted for the sport model instead. Not sure how the SPORT engine manages to get 100bhp and the SE model only gets 75 from the same engine, must be down to timing and mapping, maybe better cams etc but who knows :S cant find anyone who knows on net :/

Planning on giving the VAG euro scene a go as ive done the JAP thing but after flicking through an old "fast car mag" i was thinking of going for the J-euro look, slammed on JAP wheels etc... depends how i feel.

Sorry for waffling on, ill leave it at that :)

PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL WELCOME :) I promise ill keep a "owners ride" thread going for your troubles :):)