Bumper scuffs and bodywork scratches + dents

black-dynamite

Can anyone help me remove some scuffs from my bumpers and repaint a few of my panels as well as pull a few slight dents?

Got my Lupo a month ago with some damage from previous owners, then went into work and someone backed up into it :angry:

Been quoted £265 just to remove the scuffs and scratches, probably would be expected to pay the same for dents :rolleyes:

Was wondering if anyone on here has experience in bodywork and would be willing to help me out for a lot less ;)

Window ridge scratch

Windowridgescratch.jpg

Shallow dents (look closely!)

Shallowdents.jpg

Rear wheel arch dent

Rearwheelarchdent.jpg

Fairly deep scratches (rear panel)

Fairlydeepscratches.jpg

Bumper scratch 1

Bumperscratch3.jpg

Bumper scratch 2

Bumperscratch2.jpg

Bumper scratch 3

Bumperscratch1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bump - I need some kind of scratch remover for my car - for a few light, and a few deep scratches. Also marks on bonnet from stone chippings. I was thinking of just getting some T-Cut scratch remover, and T-Cut polish. Simoniz do a clear pen too - but I'm dubious on whether it would work - maybe for the light ones?

Does anyone have any tips / experience on what works best? Its annoying when I see these problems when cleaning my car.

mate how much cheaper do you want it FFS...to paint 2 bumpers, i guess 2 rear quarter panels (blow into doors and wings) is good for the money youve been quoted!!!!

dents get a paintless dent man out, probably 50notes max :)

Totally agree - any cheaper and I'd expect the worst!