please help me!

johny BOY

hi.

i have a LUPO 1.4 75HP and i want to place the exhaust tip like GTi or SPORT have... I understand that this 2 have a mini spare wheel, so the exhaust have room to exit the center off the back car...

I want to buy a mini spare and modify the car, but i need to see how is the position of this spare wheel in GTi and (or) SPORT boot. Can you help me?

i dont' know if you understand what i'm asking...

(please excuse my english)

gti has no spare, it's got a battery in the boot, and the left side is shallower to let the exhaust exit in the centre, so you just get a can of goo and a compressor. The sport has a skinny spare - space saver wheel, which fits into the wheel well, again left side is shallower than the right.

From what I gather you chop out the existing wheel well and weld in the shallower one from a GTi/Sport, then fit the exhaust and rear bumper. As you've a 1.4, you'll need the sport bumper, not the GTi one.

i am not replace the bumber... want to chop out the existing wheel well and weld IT again in a shallower form, then fit the exhaust in the existing bumber (slightly modified with fiber glass-not have money for a sport bumper. My salary is around 200-250 euros/mounth :) ).

Excuse my english again... :D

this is why my car is not have any progress till now... but I look with admiration at your cars :) ... and try to make mine prettier...

Edited by johny BOY