rear washer jet and cigg lighter

i noticed yesterday that my rear washer jet doesent spray i can hear the motor but no spray coming out any body any ideas how to solve it? dont no if its common thats all. and another thing is my cigg lighter as no power goin to it. just wonderd if any one could point me to the right fuse as i use sat nav quite alot but it wont work as there is no power to connect it to. thanks ben

I can't help with your cig lighter socket issue but the rear washer should be a pretty easy fix...

there is a connector situated within the rear left passenger door card area. Just pop off the card and there should be a small pipe running along the bottom and back of the recess. I think the join should be about half way up the recess, this is where the pipes usually come loose and disconnect. Shove one back into the other and, for good measure, wrap some really good tape of smit round it all to secure it.

That was the problem I had anyways!... if the pipe is still connected it could be the connector on the rear wipe assembly itself, just pull off the rear plastic boot cover under the rear screen and ava look.

Hopefully that'll sort it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Which side did you look in? Passenger side, yeah?

The pipe isnt very bendy or very big so you may have mistaken it for a thick wire. Its black.

yeah took the passenger side of but there was nothing there at all :s i even shoved my hand dwn the panel c if it was at the bottom but it wernt :S thanks