Hello.

Dav.

Allreeeet, just joined the site as I'm after a lupo as a daily runaround weather it be a 1l 1.4 sport or the GTI I'm yet to decide on, but I know I want one they look like awesome little cars.

Edited by Dav.

Yeah I love mine, saw one about this time last year and thought they looked cool and when my circumstances changed and I needed a more economical ride then the deal was done! Gets loads more attention than my a4 ever did, the only time people noticed it was when it was pulling hard on boost, but it was a total sleeper tho, just wish I could have that in my loop! Went to a track day yesterday and the time attack boys were there and hearing the turbo's whistle and the forced induction got me wanting a blower again!!

Yeah I want to keep my foci as I love the turbo power :), think I will look for a 6 speed Lupo GTI, just got to find one I like I would like a standard car so guess its just a case of keeping my eye open :).

Yeah they're becoming rarer and rarer. I own a 6-speed but in all honesty I've driven both g/box types and prefer the 5-speed, just seems to me that when changing gears in the 6 you cog up and seem to be doing exactly the same revs as the gear you've shifted up from and with no real gain, I no the ratio's are totally different but its just in the mind really I suppose. But the 6 speed is definitely a very capable box and pulls well in every gear low and high revs. It'll feel alot different to your st tho! But they're bloody great fun and so chuckable!