Battered lupo!!!

Why is it when one thing goes wrong the next day everything else brakes also!! :x

1. door and sill need replaceing cause of a little 'off'

2. rear washer decides to leak onto boot lock and stuff the central locking.

3. bottom arm and drumstick/track rod end bent!!!

4. Tracking is miles out cause of the above!!

5. 17''s rub so bad (proper pissing me off)

6. Went to select 2nd gear today and was being lazy with clutch, so it didnt mesh and now 1st is proper notchy to select :x :x (gonna have to take box out and strip it to see what damage i have done) hope its only a selector fork!

7. needs a miny clean and a service!

its been neglected for a little to long to be fair, gonna have to spent a few days sorting it all out.

don't u just love them!! :?

dont worry mate about the box , mines sometimes refuses to go into 1st some times and some times its notchy but the rest of the time its fine and its done it since new , but u r a mechanic and u know what u r on about

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> @ Ross.. hope you get it all sorted.. I'm still pondering over the rear squirter :S oh well.. I'll live! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeh and get that car washed too! "KAT" written in the back again tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> haha