Buying a Lup

luaLUP

Hello. I'm looking to get some advice on buying a lupo. Went to see one today and something doesn't feel right about it. They guy is in the trade and has it up for £2,895. Its a 1.4 sport model, 70,000 miles, leather interior, fog lights and centre exit exhaust. Whilst looking at the service history a mate of mine pointed out that the service history that was supposidly done by Vw had all the same handwriting and were missing the stamps - Is this common? Also its an X reg and it has rust on the windscreen pillars, can this be sorted out by Vw still? Iv had it hpi checked and it came clear. Can someone give me some pointers on what else to look out for. It would be much appriciated .

Adam

Someone will be able to correct me but you should be able to ring VW up with the reg and enquire about it having service history with them. they should be able to tell you places and dates of when it has been done , it may be just that the original book has been lost and the rest has been wrote in.

VW will then supply you with a print out of dates etc for future reference .

Someone will be able to correct me but you should be able to ring VW up with the reg and enquire about it having service history with them. they should be able to tell you places and dates of when it has been done , it may be just that the original book has been lost and the rest has been wrote in.

VW will then supply you with a print out of dates etc for future reference .

Thanks just gotta find out where it was serviced.

Also where is the VIN number on these cars?