New yellow lupo

Very Yellow Fellow

Hello chaps.....I'm being gifted a YELLOW Lupo 1.4 bog standard. Which is nice.

I'm a total newb to lupo ownership so I'm sure there will be plenty of questions I have in the coming months.

As it's a base spec i'm not going for an outrageous performance motor, more a mellow yellow (reliable) companion for my pals with campers.

I guess my plan is to go low, on some matt black steelies....also some new seats, as the current ones are harsh to say the least!

Anyway, thanks a bundle in advance (expect some amazingly obvious questions!)

Kit :D

Welcome mate, yellow lupos are the best :D haha the seats are abit much with the yellow aswell, get yourself some GTI ones :) go much better with the interior and keep it subtle :)

Cheers guys....

Amber your banana is EPIC, such a neat motor!

I'm based in Hitchin, originally from Durham.....but I moved for the love of a beautiful woman.....who promptly left the county...wounded.

Anyway....life is sweet...I'm getting a Lupo.....YELLOW FTW! :D

Cheers guys....

Amber your banana is EPIC, such a neat motor!

I'm based in Hitchin, originally from Durham.....but I moved for the love of a beautiful woman.....who promptly left the county...wounded.

Anyway....life is sweet...I'm getting a Lupo.....YELLOW FTW! :D

Haha thank you. Who needs women. You've got a Lupo!

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet on the Yellow vibes I'm getting, I was the proud owner for about 20 minutes.....Unfortunately I've had to give my dad the Lupo for a couple of months till he retires his old ass and gets on with his Triumph (dam family love) So I'm Lupo-less till the end of August, no trip to bugjam with Peril....*massive sad face*

Big up the Berks.....not so far from Mighty Hitchin...we'll have to hook up when I'm re-united with the motor!

Sweet on the Yellow vibes I'm getting, I was the proud owner for about 20 minutes.....Unfortunately I've had to give my dad the Lupo for a couple of months till he retires his old ass and gets on with his Triumph (dam family love) So I'm Lupo-less till the end of August, no trip to bugjam with Peril....*massive sad face*

Big up the Berks.....not so far from Mighty Hitchin...we'll have to hook up when I'm re-united with the motor!

Totally! I'm thinking flood Ace Cafe with the Yellow Lupo's.....

any pictures of the yellow trim in a yellow car please iv got a set of sport seats in red centres at the mo but i was thinking about yellow centre grey seats

cheers and yellow is the best