Loooow yellow sport

Pete

Y reg I think, with pressed plates. Saw it just after 5pm today going towards the docks, had a good look as he went by on the left side, totally blanked me! Reeeeeejected!!!

Hahaha thats ok mate, how low is it?? Mines at 120mm but your skirts looked lower. I thought I had the only low loop round my way!!!

i dunno mate .. all i know is i had to notch the chassis and its wearing away the subframe and bumper lol .. i thought i was the only one too :( how wide are your wheels and et btw ? im tryin to get my modernlines to fit atm but its useless with 8j on et 0 :( got stupid camber on it and it still rubs ..

I'm on 8j and et25 all round mate, back arches have been rolled but coz of the drop it hits the inner liners and the fronts still catch, been told even with the fronts rolled with the drop and 8js on the front theyl still catch, my chassis needs notching badly!!

yeah nice one mate, once I get mine all cleaned up again thatd be cool, whats your name btw?? Plus if I were you I'd just whip your number off to public thread mate, never know who reads it!