ITB's manifold????

Daviegti

No news as of yet, believe one has been developed, just checking the application of the item.

I'm sure there will be a post on here once the final testing has been done.

Kool kool its kinda the only thing im left in limbo about everything else is sorted. :lol:

Where they talking about selling it as a kit???

I believe it will be sold as a kit.

I'm sure that they may be able to discuss a manifold seperatly, however, it's best to wait until theres more news.

i have a set of this r1 itb and manifold setup to fit 1.4 and 1.6 16v engines going spare as im using carbs now

DSC02097.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

How much??

Heard people saying bike carbs are no good but just had a mk2 polo with bike bodies go through my work and seemed okay to me,

David

ive got a mk2 polo with 1.4 16v engine on bike carbs, i bought the lupo gti and throttle bodies with a view to run it on aftermarket management as there is already a 60-2 trigger wheel and crank sensor.

after 250 for the itb/mani setup, megasquirt can be had for around 200 quid and then you'd need it mapping prices vary dependant on place

ive got a mk2 polo with 1.4 16v engine on bike carbs, i bought the lupo gti and throttle bodies with a view to run it on aftermarket management as there is already a 60-2 trigger wheel and crank sensor.

after 250 for the itb/mani setup, megasquirt can be had for around 200 quid and then you'd need it mapping prices vary dependant on place

kool kool, u any pics of then mani alone, if gota think about the difrences in length n stuff, have you felt that running bike bodies made a difrence?? goin by what people say bike carbs are only goood higher up the rev range, but if you map it it's basicaly like any aftermarket itb setup??? am i right?

Any help on this would be great as im wanting to do this conversion so much but with thoughts of buying a house the £1600 jenvey setup is a long way away,

David

DSC01851.jpg

not ran the bike "bodies" but i imagine with mapping it will run very well throughout the rev range as you would have a suitable ignition map to suit,

my 1.4 16v pulls from 2k all the way to the red line without any signs of stopping, its got such a linear torque delivery, but it leaning out top end due to the main jets being too small (142/144). you cant really map the setup im using, as its using a mk2 polo dizzy and ignition amp/coil but i could rip it out, stick in megasquirt and map the ignition that way giving me more room to play.

DSC01851.jpg

not ran the bike "bodies" but i imagine with mapping it will run very well throughout the rev range as you would have a suitable ignition map to suit,

my 1.4 16v pulls from 2k all the way to the red line without any signs of stopping, its got such a linear torque delivery, but it leaning out top end due to the main jets being too small (142/144). you cant really map the setup im using, as its using a mk2 polo dizzy and ignition amp/coil but i could rip it out, stick in megasquirt and map the ignition that way giving me more room to play.

Thanks for the pic, i might head be heading down manchester way to pick up a new trailer next weekend if i am i will detour by and have a closedr look at the setup, Take it the tps is there on the TB's??, U also got a AVY head for sale aswell???

David

yep they have a throttle position sensor mate, not about next weekend, ill be all all types vw show.

yep i have the avy head in the picture for top picture for sale, 120 quid, thats for the head with cams, rockers etc, no coilpack/leads/water housing assembly/inlet manifold or throttle body, but have most of those available seperatly,

cheers

saf