Wheel camber

Hey last week I brought my lovely lupo 1.4 sport and I love it :) when first went to see it I noticed the tracking was way out and when having a look under the car I noticed there was a new driveshaft on the passanger side. He fixed the tracking and all was fine but now after looking at my car I notice my passager wheel has negative camber as in the bottom comes out and the top sits in, all other wheels are fine. After checking i thought maybe the strutt was bent. Iv called him up as he offered a months warrenty and he's told me that he doesn't normally sell lupos and he claims some sport model cars are built with the negative camber in there offical design, he said he will check the techinal spec to see if this is the case, if it's supposed to be normal he said he will take it back and get it fixed but I just want to check as if he comes back saying it's supposed to be like it and I end up getting ripped I'll be pretty pissed lol :) so anyone one with a sport if you could help me out I would be greatful x

Edited by Luke_rupert

Should be a case of simply adjusting the camber. Take it back to the garage you bought it from and ask them to adjust the camber on both sides to what you want. Would personally go for 0.5 negative if its getting done.