Dub Mania Southern Convoy NEED NAMES

Ralphy

Right guys ! Dubmania is just over the horizon and i was thinking of starting a convoy for all of us in the south eastern area ! The percentage of my trip is on the m40 which is probs mainly yours ! So would probs say all meet on a service station on there ! However if there are any other suggestions, they are more than welcome ! So who is up for a all out mad lupo cruise haha !

1.Ralphy

Mike

Edited by Ralphy

Sick the more the merrier ! Will have to meet on some sort of service station ! i will research that when we have a decent list could everyone list where they are from aswell ! :)

1. Ralphy (Woking, SURREY)

2. CasperGTi (Send,SURREY)

3. Emz (Swindon)

4. Rob (Swindon)

5. MarkS (?)

lol so your not really that southern are ya haha ???? Your like next door the event haha !

Edited by Ralphy

Haha well I spent the first 18 years of my life living in Yorkshire so Birmingham is south in my mind! :lol:

And we all have to go on the beautiful stretch of road that is the M6 so it's all good :P

Dont worry i worked out ! U have a journey on the m6 all way yeah ? We join on the m6 just before birmingham so could meet there !

Haha well I spent the first 18 years of my life living in Yorkshire so Birmingham is south in my mind! :lol:

And we all have to go on the beautiful stretch of road that is the M6 so it's all good :P

Yeah i get your drift mate soz ! :) should be good

indeedy ! I would say the joining at the m6 for us lot travelling on the m40 and you lot on m6 should all meet there ! Must be a service station not far off there !

Alrite well just just add your name to list if u wish to convoy ! And at a later date we shall sort a route ! Mike

Updated list !

1. Ralphy (Woking, SURREY)

2. CasperGTi (Send,SURREY)

3. Emz (Swindon)

4. Rob (Swindon)

5. MarkS (Birmingham)

6. BenLAST (Dunstable)

7. melonman (Colchester)

8. HAIRBear (Colchester)

Suppose sam ! not bad but not alot !

Mike

Indeed man ! Should be sick and if weather carrys on like this we are in for the win ! And i might have some SWISSVAX by then ! Cant wait for that wax :)