1 Plug clocks

Hi all,

Doing a 6n2 dashboard conversion in my 6n polo 20vt and I'm after some info from you lupo guys.

As i'm sure you're all aware, the 6n2 and late lupo's operate on a CAN BUS system, unlike my 6n polo and early lupo's :(

This makes my conversion a bit of a pig... so I've come up with a solution...

Early lupo's didn't have the CAN BUS system, therefore must have single plug clocks. Lupo and 6n2 clocks are physically interchangable, so this would solve my problem! :)

Now my task is to find some, does anyone know which models were fitted with these single plug clocks? was it any pre 2000 lupo? or just certain older engines?

For example the 1.0 or SDI

If I can find a set of single plug clocks, this would mean I can use my existing interior loom from my late spec (originally 16v) polo! :D and just modify the plugs and replace them with the 6n2 ones and lengthen the wires where needed. This would also save me the hassle of having to strip out the Clifford 500 thats in the car already and re-fit it to the 6n2 interior loom if I had to do a full loom swap.

thanks all,