Ralphy's Loopoo!

Ralphy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has done purple centers ? Oh yeah this refers to Ben and Sam ! Have u moded your chassis so driveshafts dont knock ? Mike

those wheels look sweet i say green how wide are they?

If your refering to pics there not mine they are HAIRBears's i used for designing my wheels ! His are 13x8 all round. Mine are 13x7 and 13x8 :blush: Oh yeah i forgot to say what size tyres u got on wheels sam ? becoz my 8 at back has 175 and gives a alrite stretch but my 7 is 175 and dosent even look stretched might get 165 becoz they look stupid lol

165/55 won't stretch that much over the 7. On 13x7's you can't get stretch, cause theres no tyres for it.

Aye, i will be notching my chassic soon to stop the drive shaft hitting. What do you want to know?

165/55 won't stretch that much over the 7. On 13x7's you can't get stretch, cause theres no tyres for it.

Aye, i will be notching my chassic soon to stop the drive shaft hitting. What do you want to know?

Yours give a decent stretch tho on your 7's ! Just wondered if u done ? becoz i am planning to get done soon !

I have no stretch on my 7's. With either 175/50 or 165/55.

You shouldn't need to get your chassis notched. Takes a lot to get it low enough to have it knocking.

lol just used that but its not very good at gettin primer off :( used whole tub aswell !!!! but on the way to gettin wheels done :)

FFS just heard from autowerks kwiksilver in surrey and they are saying this will be very expensive :( Where did people go to get theres done ? and what prices ?

more news said to be about 60 - 90 per wheel :( thats about 280 pounds ! but could be more and that isnt powdercoating. He said powdercoating is crap becoz it corrodes easy, one small chip and rust can build up over the wheel

I pay cheaper prices, but the guy that does mine does them for £60 a wheel in a solid colour, fronts and back, and £90 for two colours. Think HAIRbear paid about £75 per wheel for two colours.

Powdercoating is better after being in the oven IMO. Chips less easy.

I might just attempt myself tbh ! but i no i wont have show standard wheels bit of a shame tbh ! he is gunna see what price he can do for me tmoz