Headunit

kayla :)

Guest Luponut

I personally don't like double dins in the Lupo.

The Lupo is already lacking storage spaces, so a double din just gets rid of another good storage area.

I have a Pioneer single din unit with a front USB port I have my ipod attached to it and my ipod sits it the storage area below it. Along with my phone, paper work etc !

Double dins do look nice though but they are not for me as they are not practical.

I personally don't like double dins in the Lupo.

The Lupo is already lacking storage spaces, so a double din just gets rid of another good storage area.

I have a Pioneer single din unit with a front USB port I have my ipod attached to it and my ipod sits it the storage area below it. Along with my phone, paper work etc !

Double dins do look nice though but they are not for me as they are not practical.

Thats fair enough, I agree the lupo does lack on storage. Us girls have got handbags for phones though :P

Here is a picture of one fitted in a Lupo GTI..

08-1.jpg

They are very happy with it.

that looks awesome.

i've got the headunit waiting to be fitted, just waiting for them to order the parts. the radio is killing me!