No Power What So Ever

So ive had the Lupo off the road for 2/3 months for the winter and had plans to do a few improvements whilst the weather hasnt been too great. I disconnected the battery and took it into the house where it was warmer rather than the garage.

Anyway i went to reconnect it today and there is no power what so ever getting to the car. There is no clock display and no interior lights etc on. I wasnt sure if it would need a jump so attached it to my mums car and nothing.. I even tried another battery to see if it was my battery even though i made sure it had, had a full charge before i put it back on and still.. Nothing..

Im not car electrically minded and wondered if anybody else had any idea what the problem could be or any solutions ?

Cheers in advance, Steve

That was the 1st place i looked as i was looking for earthing faults and there is no obvious corrosion or anything. It is all covered by plastic casing and looks fine inside, all connections nice and shiney etc

Ok so iv been and had a look ive traced a couple of wires back and they all look fine and bolted down well. There is a box with 4 fuses in and it didnt look amazing so i cleaned that up but still no joy. Going to wait until the old man finishes work and see what he can do

• 9 months later...