what exhaust??

lillupo

i wanna get a really nice exhaust 4 my lupo gti i wanted a milltec but they dont do it for a lupo... whats the next

best thing??....

i want it 2 have a nice growl 2 it but not to loud and i dont like the round tail pipes i wanna double 1 still....

my seat arosa exhaust was really loud and dromie i just dont want that..... ive tryed looking on

you tube for a nice soud but they isnt any that look and sound good...

can any 1 help me please??... xxx

just put my twin piped janspeed exhaust on today, well got my mate at his garage too. Bought it from Kam racing for about £360?? No t sure. My friend said theyve had a little trouble getting it to sit dead centre in the space so after tooting it around today on bumpy roads its moved ever so slightly to one side so ill have to get that sorted as im a perfectionist. The sound is exactly what i wanted. It just enhances the already great sound from the standard car making it slightly deeper and growly at low revs and also raspy and aggressive at high revs. For me this is an indication as to the correct size of bore as it sounds like very little compression has been lost unlike big fog horn exhausts that are obviously too big and let the gas out too quickly actually making you lose torque low down. I strongly recommend the Janspeed, great noise and looks fantastic as it keeps the twin pipes but they are a little bigger so fill the gap better than standard and also importantly theyre shiny!!!

this is a vid of the exhaust i got on a gti. sounds bit better in real life obviously. hope this is useful.

When the weather brightens up ill record a video of mine and stick it on youtube for you. ;)

Edited by hunid-brake

thats a perfect sound... is it dromie inside??.... 2 be honist i fink the tail pipes are a bit big for me but the people that would be putting it on for me will take my old 1 off at weld it on if its poss.... only because mark made the tail pipe sooo nice it gos down more then the standerd 1 looks really nice x... thaks for tour help tho.... has the place you got it from got a wedsite??? xxx

thats a perfect sound... is it dromie inside??.... 2 be honist i fink the tail pipes are a bit big for me but the people that would be putting it on for me will take my old 1 off at weld it on if its poss.... only because mark made the tail pipe sooo nice it gos down more then the standerd 1 looks really nice x... thaks for tour help tho.... has the place you got it from got a wedsite??? xxx

You might as well just get a custom made one if you're going to chop a janspeed and weld standard tips onto it.

You might as well just get a custom made one if you're going to chop a janspeed and weld standard tips onto it.

it aint standerd its longer so tou dont c the end of it... were would i get a custom 1 done?? x

yeah if this is the case go custom. I went for the janspeed because it was purposefully built for the lupo gti. They have done the research on air flow and know its good. The only thing with custom jobs is that you need to find a good place to do it cus alot will just bend pipes here there and everywhere to fit it on without consideration to performance. and unless it comes with rolling road results afterward then you'll never really know if it works well or is effective. In 6th gear on the motorway at around 70-80 it can be droney, but like i said stereo masks it easily.