Newbie with a Fox

richfurn

Hi all,

Got my Fox in October, took 3 months to arrive from the factory and it's ace, my first car from new.

Keep finding things on it that I didn't expect, like the mp3 CD player and the iPod connection in the glove box...and I thought I was getting the basic basic model. Got lucky and bought it just before the price went up too!

Will post pics when I work out how!

Rich

Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Club :wave:

I think VW really need to sort their supply out, I just bought a new car from them, I ordered it in August their intial estimate for delivery was January! Apparently certain Golfs (1.4TSI SE I think he said) can take upto 6 months at the moment. You would have to be very committed to having a Golf to wait 6months!

There are a few Fox owners on here but they are not prolific posters. I only read on here recently that Foxes came with an iPod connector in the glove compartment. Its weird that on the Polo Match came with one as standard as I thought they had the same head unit.

If you want to post pictures there is a guide somewhere on here but basically get yourself a photobucket (or similar) account then copy the img (I think that is the one) code into a post. Look forward to seeing your car.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rich

I got mine about a month ago, it's a brilliant little car.

I had to wait nearly 4 months and yes you get a lot of car for little money, and yes fantastic we beat the increase and the vat rise too!