Kings Dock Big Cruise .... with the red Lupo ?

johnnylupo

Alrite m8, sorry i totally forgot your names, how bad is tha ! Neways u was wonderin me username .... Its JohnnyLupo, dunno how i forgot that one either ! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I like ya car, nice plate also ! Probly check back to this site more often now that i met you both ! Was ya names Ross and Kate ? Cheers John

Yer sweet!!

good to meet you John, loving your 1.4 (wheels look phat)

Meet was good, loads of tip top cars there, must of been around 200 (from impreza's and intergrales to 4x4's and modified micra's

Was bloody cold tho!!!!!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good morning lad!

Well I'm pleased my harassment scared you sufficiently to come on here biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehe

I should have taken some piccies of yer car for ya! D'oh..

Good cruise last night yeh.. Ross was in his Loop and me in Fyggy (metro).. well confused all my mates who thought I'd managed to bring down both the cars lol!

@John - what has ross done to his car? He's brushing his teeth so I'll answer:

-coilovers

-schick cams

-green stuff pads all round

-debadged rear end

-powerflow exhaust with `pre-cat` and cat removed

-piperX induction kit..

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3623

And also check out the northern meet thread mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5980

@Tigz - I forget to take piccies... I'm sure there will be some posted up on one of my cruise sites so I'll copy em over onto here once they're up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We also saw Carter (Red TDI Arosa) at the cruise last night as some of the Yorkshire boys were up.. all good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />