Lupo Sport Rear Bumper and exhaust in standard 1.4?

stan-the-man

As above,

Is it possible to fit Lupo Sport rear bumper and the exhaust to a standard 1.4 Loopy?

Any info would be great. (I've tried to search but couldn't find anything :()

Cheers folks :),

Stan

i have a 1.4 s and exhaust uk quoted me £325 for a full s/s cat back system with custom mounts to make it centre exit, the bloke said it included modifying the bumper too. the only things is you would have to grind out ur spare wheel well and weld it a plate over the hole otherwise the exhaust wouldnt fit as sport have a shallower wheel well.

VW do sell the wheel well that you could get welded in plase but its would be simpler just to modify the wheel well you already have

and get a custom back box made up. Hopefully you could get one made up that uses the original hangers. Its doable and a custom

stainless back box does not cost that much.

Pesronally i think i would get 2 tail pipes at the centre spaced about a foot apart. If you get a sport exhaust people will think its a

sport and be disappointed when they find out its not where as if you are going to go to the effort you have a chance to do something

slightly different.