throttle cable

gareth

Am i right in thinking the lupo gti is fly by wire.

if so were can i get the fly by cable conversion because i heard that the very early base model came with this?

How much should i pay and who should i contact any one breaking a car or no off one being broken.

thanks in advance

gary

The engine would not work unless you have the ecu recoded. Why do you want to do it?

To be honest, there is no point converting to cable unless your doing a conversion where you need it.

I did mine, it was a complete pain, extended the end of the pedal, put a cable end on it and then routed a throttle cable through the grommet behind the clutch pedal to my TB, it was a pain in the arse to get it the right length to get full throttle, Im still not sure if its working right now!

If its cos your tb is dead, i have one for sale for £50 plus postage.

John

Edited by CasperGTI

you will need a peddle from a 1.4s as they were cable and the cable as long as your not moving the throttle body it will work as its all factory saves prating about with adding bits if gworks are doing it then it will save labor cost !!!

i'm sure its all 1.4s i have a peddle and might still have the cable somewhere will have a look and let you know ;)

I did that on my lupo 1.8t project with vr6 throttle and cable

,I used vr6 gas pedal and just welded a new pedal holder ,easy to do if you can weld

and just do some basic measurments