The Lupo is gone, long live the lupo!

cobblers

Sold the Lupo this morning to a nice chap off here. Got the train down and picked up my new ride - this:

7421_134400802142_657732142_2988110_8028961_n.jpg

Unfortunately it's not gone well. It's developed a suspiciously bottom end bearings type knock, cuts out when warm, and I ran over my foot when pushing it out of the road.

:(

Edited by cobblers

It's already (what's left of) a 1330 :) All sorts of stuff done, and runs a claimed 85bhp at the wheels.

They are 6x10 wellers, with Yoko a032rs on - Sticks to the road insanely well, and goes like stink. Just makes a nasty noise!

I'm hoping it's not the bottom end, especially since it was all rebuilt 2k miles ago.

I do miss the Lupo (Being able to do 95mph while holding a conversation) I had my canalphones in with no music playing all the way back in this, at 60. Absolutely loads of fun though :)

It was on a moving treadmill travelling in the opposite direction at 100mph, which left me doing -5mph in perfect safety.

until your wheels fall off the back of it doing 100mph i always wondered that about the italian job how did they not just shoot through the bus as soon as the front wheels touched the ramp