Camber and tracking in Warwickshire

Got mine done at silverline in warwick they will do lowered cars. I paid 35 i think for tracking as i did camber myself they also checked it for me and said it was fine. Give you a print out of before and after figures too. Think its 70 if you need camber too. Might also be worth trying the new southam tyres place on emscote road Warwick. As i know the one in southam is pretty good. :)

Got mine done at silverline in warwick they will do lowered cars. I paid 35 i think for tracking as i did camber myself they also checked it for me and said it was fine. Give you a print out of before and after figures too. Think its 70 if you need camber too. Might also be worth trying the new southam tyres place on emscote road Warwick. As i know the one in southam is pretty good. :)

Cheers for that, The Emscote Road place is 2 mins from my house :-)

No doubt I will see you both around then, mine should be on the road next week, it will not be that low just yet, but I need to get an idea where the best places to go are. I have used Silverline for my Land Rover (I sold that last week)