People we camped next to! Who are you?!

Sepi

Would like to get in contact with the people we ( OPS/Sheps/Dan/Sepi/Rich ) camped next too, lady with a very tidy (and fault free :) ) Lupo GTi in silver and a guy with a MK5 Golf GTi, had a good gathering the saturday night and wouldnt mind sharing some of the photos and just have a general chat, so make yourself known! :)

Edited by Sepi

Would like to get in contact with the people we ( OPS/Sheps/Dan/Sepi/Rich ) camped next too, lady with a very tidy (and fault free :) ) Lupo GTi in silver and a guy with a MK5 Golf GTi, had a good gathering the saturday night and wouldnt mind sharing some of the photos and just have a general chat, so make yourself known! :)

Yee Hah!

I think you mean us, had a great weekend! Sat night was a right laugh! I'm assuming you are the chappie with the polo and the tidy Audi alloys? If you are on FB send me a PM with your name and I'll add you, our pics are on there (photos take soooo long to put on photobucket!)

:wave:

It was meeee!!! Hey you guys were great, will have to set up some convoys to other shows and see how many more random Bristolians we can pick up on the way ;)

If you are on Facebook send me a PM with your name and I'll add you, our pics are on there (takes too long to put them on photobucket lol)

Take care mate :thumbup:

Would like to say a BIG THANKYOU to all the people in and around are camp for joining in the party when we were playing d&b and dubstep at some unsociable hours. Good time had around the camp fire and hopefully bump into you all at shows in the future. B)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.