Ludo the 1.0 Lupo

EllieRose

Right so looks like I'm getting Ludo back for sure =] So now it's given me the motivation to get things started properly on him. First things first is getting my sub and new speakers in. My brother says it's too fiddly and he doesn't know about fitting it with the original tape headunit (I want to keep it coz I have limited funds atm plus I like the retroness of a tape deck!). Any tips?

Please don't go that low!

Easy mod for you... Get the black strips off the sides of the car, do a quick search, they are only stuck on. Also, loose the mudflaps.

Interesting, I really wanna get these off as they r AWFUL... What does it leave when you take it off? holes, glue?...

Cheers

Pete

I chickened out trying. I think if you're very gentle it's fine as they're just glued on but I'm too worried about damaging the paintwork or finding that the colour is faded on the rest of the car and I then have a darker stripe! I think a lot of people have done it successfully though with fishing wire and patience so if you do do it let me know how you get on!

I done mine with a kettle and a piece of cotton, leaves like a black foamy gunk behind, get some tar remover and polish and it comes off easily enough.

And ellie im sure i seen you drive past the un-h2o camp at edition :P

I hope you didn't see me drive past coz I was jizzing my pants over all your lupos so much that I stalled it and nearly gave the poor guy behind me in his mint mrk 2 golf a heartattack as I rolled towards him! Bad times!!

Think I might take off my black strips if it's that easy. Just don't want to ruin it!!

Edited by EllieRose

• 1 month later...

Went out for a drive today and got some snaps of little Ludo :)

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

New Year means I'll be cracking on with the little fella as I'm off to uni in September so I want a full summer of shows and stuff with him looking a bit decent!

• 3 months later...