Red Lupo GTI- V DUB number plate – Curborough

-=amy=-

What do you do at Curborough??

Most of the time just watch what’s sprinting, the Shenstone club is one of the best that goes there, things from the new Nissan GTR - brand new M5, to smaller things like Cateham, radicals etc... It’s a good mix of cars going round most of the time so not a bad afternoon out if the weather is ok.

Also been there with the other half when him and a few of his mates have hired the course out for the day, all good fun too, haven’t took my car round as yet as I’m still working on improving it, but a good little introduction to track with little risk.

Most of the time just watch what's sprinting, the Shenstone club is one of the best that goes there, things from the new Nissan GTR - brand new M5, to smaller things like Cateham, radicals etc... It's a good mix of cars going round most of the time so not a bad afternoon out if the weather is ok.

Also been there with the other half when him and a few of his mates have hired the course out for the day, all good fun too, haven't took my car round as yet as I'm still working on improving it, but a good little introduction to track with little risk.

I'm doing a sprint their next month, my first.... In a Aston Martin DB5. Done a few track days there in the past.

9.9/10 of the times i have been to Curborough..... 25 or more it has rained..... It always rains at Curborough!!

Actually, I was wondering what time a GTI would do there on a single lapper???????????????????

that would be me and flo :) done a solo at curborough but not got up there to sprint yet! would love to though :) xx

I’m not usually a fan of red, but I have to say yours looks spot on! :thumbup:

I'm doing a sprint their next month, my first.... In a Aston Martin DB5. Done a few track days there in the past.

9.9/10 of the times i have been to Curborough..... 25 or more it has rained..... It always rains at Curborough!!

Actually, I was wondering what time a GTI would do there on a single lapper???????????????????

lol yeah it’s usually got a dark cloud over it, but when the sun does come out it makes it better.

I think the GTI would do a fair time around there; the problem is it would be competing in the 1400-2000cc group so always going to have bigger engines against you, but with it being smaller than most it could be a good weapon of choice :rolleyes:

Edited by -=amy=-