Ross (Red Lupo GTI)

Kat (Fyggy)

Paul (Paulbin)

Tim (TDW)

N13CAH (sorry can't remember ur name)

JLoop (Brackley geezer)

Nicola (Lunalupi)

GTi Si (GTI provided)

I will edit this post with more names as and when! and sorry if i forgot anyone!

Still thinking of idea for pub....or...a long shot - there's a bowling alley in banbury now....what u think - stupid/good? (although banbury has alot of barrys!) Then pub? We could make it a late morning/lunch/afternoon doss if you want biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

names *nicola* mate (don't worry think i only posted it once lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

anyway i'll be the one at the back tryin 2 keep up wiv my standard 1.0l biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(paulbin)
kat u gonna bring ur metro to keep lunalupi company tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

:arrow: Not wanting to spam the thread but I'll have you know that Fyggy may be a 1.1 but she's not slow... we cruise along quite happily at `90-95mph` on the m'ways 8) Whilst she's only 60 bhp or so atm, but just wait until next year twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" /> she'll be faster than the Loop :wink: But no, I'll be in the Loop me thinks with it being a Lupo/Arosa meet n all tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Can i come and play 2? My 'rosa needs to stretch her legs before crimbo smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Right then!!

seeing as feck all has been done i guess its down to me!

Sunday 12th December

2pm

Tesco Car park

Banbury

Will let you know more details nearer the time people!

thats perfect for me..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oh and im comin along with my friend matty in his yellow rosa sport. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />