Arosadan no more!

DanGTI

havnt been on here for a couple of weeks cos been on holiday & spending time with my gf oh and....picking up my loop GTI!

just had a look though some of the posts and noticed loopy lupo has the crappy rubber gear gaitor as well now. it was also in the demo GTI (now crashed) i took out about a month ago so i think thats what theyre sticking in them at the mo. got a leather one on order though.

been said a million times before but i didnt think the xenons were very bright, i just thought they were like any other lights....until i got in my girlfriends arosa and thought she had her sidelights on.

havent got any good pictures yet cos its been raining constantly (wheels coated black by day 2!) but its silver with red interior and cactches lots of attention .....my mum just told me the woman next door just came round in the pissing rain to have a look at it and was asking all about it!

loop1copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ive only had it a week but ive got a feeling im gonna keep this car a while.....will be saving for coilovers during the running in period and maybe an eibach arb but have some little mods planned like xenon look sidelight bulbs to match the look of the headlamps.

sorry for babling on. excited about my new car! Oh I need to ask, whats the ideal running in period? Ive been driving it about 2000rpm when cold then only up to 3k when warm so far....will 1000 miles of this do or longer?

Aaawwww wow! You kept that on the downlow there! Yay biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Get some dirty pics on the go (of the car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) - sure it'll sure your car in it's 'natural' look haha

All good... and dunno @ your questions, I've jus mastered the rear wiper lol! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is that the one im not alowed near sarah?!!

Congrats Dan, excellent choice. Droves Ross' today and I want one again!

it was an '03 black sport. dunno how it compares performance wise yet. (the gti I test drove was quite a bit faster). the clutch and gearbox are much smoother and more positive and steering feels just slightly heavier (which is a good thing) although theres a few nice touches on the arosa the GTI doesnt have (and vice versa).

QUOTE(Yellow Lupo chick)
lol!!!!! grrrrr we dont get on!!!!!

she tell us such bizzare stuff! including about her parents sex life! amongst havign bum sex, raping a man n shagging on a busy roundabout!

lol!

lol im sure i could tell some stories but im not going to!!

im not a slag lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />