Result!!!

Lupo1.4

So after my last situation (see topic title headed "Annoyed") with a seller i've been endlessley searching for a Lupo and yesterday picked one up from Newton Abbot (i live in Preston!!!) Got to say i'm really really impressed with the drive and handling of the little pocket rocket ;-)

It's a 2000 (W Reg) Black VW Lupo 1.4 s - 16v, 68,000k, FSH with a recent service done at 67k, i paid £1,995 for it (probably a little too much but i think it's worth it as it's in tip top condition)

The drive home was awesome, mostly sat in 3rd lane all the way, the car was really impressive and i was surprised as to how it performed on the motorway, i set off at 4:20pm from Newton Abbot and landed at home in Preston at 7:45pm (that's 280 miles!!!)

Heya dude, i was in Newton Abbot the other day and waved to a black 1.4, i think it might have been you, i was in a Jazz blue 1.0, black GTi wheels, black badges, don't think the person driving saw me though looked pretty smart and normally there are only old people driving Lupos round this neck of the woods.

Cheers, James.

Well if it was on Wednesday and you saw an asian guy (pakistani looking) driving the Lupo then it was me ;-)

Didn't see any asians when i was down there...hence driving so fast back to Preston...lol ;-)

Haha, definatly you, i presume you didnt see me then?? If you find you need parts and you are in the Newton Abbot area they are breaking a black 1.4 at the local scrap yard, just a heads up, the are called Milber salvage and spares.

Cheers, James.

Wicked, thanks for the heads up ;-) ...So far so good (touch wood) with the Lupo, only thing wrong with it is the interior door handle has shed it's skin and looks flaky (if you know what i mean) oh and the electric windows switch on the drivers side are wired up wrong the one on the left opens up the drivers and the one on the right opens up the passenger side...apart from that it's tip top ;-)