x Steve's SDi Loop x

Stevie_Stokes

No idea. They were originally for a Westfield Kit Car.. But he doesnt want them.. we are going to do a dry fit on saturday night to see if they will work.. fingers crossed if they work, get them restored and violla! :)

They are a 13x7 dished.. i asked on my least thread about clearance.. but we will see.. hopefully il know by the weekend :/

Right. After jamiea7x's superb job on the old gloss dash.. i decised i wanted to have a crack at it.. And despite having to find those two screws under the cup holders... managed to rip out my radio... her is the result :)

securedownload_2.jpg

Sorry For Poor iPhone Camera (N)

Before Prep

securedownload-1_2.jpg

After Prep

securedownload-2.jpg

C'est Fini! :) <3

securedownload-3.jpg

Next Step.. Those Alloys And Black Back Windows :)

Right.

Step 1. Remove The Two Screws Underneath your cup holders ( Just on the underside on the edges) Then remove the Cup Holder unit.

Step 2. Get your hands up and under at the back of the radio/Cubby Hole.. and jsut push/pull while pressing on the face of the console. and eventully you will wiggle and work the radio and cubby hole out. I nearly gave up.. but persevere and it will go BANG and pop out eventually. :).

Gently Disconnect your radio leads.. and slide her out.

Step 3. Then at the back there is a screw right in the middle at the bottom.. unscrew that, and then unscrew the two that are right at the front on either side (Cubby Hole Level).

Step 4. Slide out the unit gently and remove your Hazzard Indicator along woth pulling off the air vent and stuff.

You may have to get a flathead-screwdriver to prize off and under the little clips on the inside of the air vents themselves.

And voila!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We were on our way to Alton towers.. Going down this road.. And there was this t-junction.. Next thing I know.. There's a car pulled out infront of me... Straight into the side of him at about 40 :(.. It was horrible. Currently on the train to Bristol, then Cardiff.. I'm just glad my passengers were ok :( my poor lupo. Wish I could wind the clock back.

:(