BMX

Rhino

Hey Im pretty new to this but while trawling through different threads I saw a few sigs with pictures of BMXs so just wondered how many BMX people there are on here?

Peace

Those Standards are lush. Just thought id see how many people there was on here into riding as I do keep seeing the odd bike in sigs and such.

I'll count the 24inch as P45s do have a great crossover between street and hacking through woods ;)

i dont ride bmx but i do ride trails n downhill, most trails n dj'S tho,

i have a 17inch gt chucker

Gotta love trails, my snapped this of me last time I rode them. Far right to far left.

n289000115_282647_1677.jpg

Hey Im pretty new to this but while trawling through different threads I saw a few sigs with pictures of BMXs so just wondered how many BMX people there are on here?

Peace

yes yes iam a bmx i ride west london skateparks. i still drive and go bmx usually people go out of tht faise when they get a car but i aint.

me but my federal is for sale for £60

ello mate can u put some pics up of ur fedrel bike coz i wudnt mind buying

Used to have a custom proper houdini fly bars forks etc shadow seat, sunn rims.

Sold it all to fund my car addictiom. I do miss riding :(

Used to have a custom proper houdini fly bars forks etc shadow seat, sunn rims.

Sold it all to fund my car addiction. I do miss riding :(

It does seem alot of people stop riding when they get a car but I was hoping if anything it would improve it making it easier to travel to parks or hunt out trails.

Gotta love trails, my snapped this of me last time I rode them. Far right to far left.

n289000115_282647_1677.jpg

nice man thats a pretty big game too lol, i have only bin bag on my bike for 2 months so im slowly getting my confidence back!

ill get a few snapps of some trails i ride alot!

I rode untill about a year and a half ago, then stopped as i couldnt hurt myself and work. Had to make a hard choice. Still do it for fun though now not as hard as i used to though.

I have a pundai diablo 21", profiles all round etc etc

one pic from corby last year.

DSC_1518.jpg

Corby is sick takes about a hour/hour and a half to get there from mine so having a car of my own would help that but I used to live in cheshire so can imagen some trips back to parks near there such as bones etc.