Im stepping up from Sport to Gti Baby!!!

hunid-brake

Hi there this is the dealie-o, i just got made redundant...****...but also on the same day inherited 4k...sweet. I already drive a 2001 Sport 100ps in red all tip top 74k with full vw service history serviced every 10k or yearly which ever came first and all official vw parts. Im hoping to get a job in the next couple of weeks and then i can get a Loop GTI. Woo Hoo, im hoping to sell my Sport for 2k and put that to the 4 inherited and get a sweet GTi. Recently i posted about getting an A2 but i cant continue my life without owning a Lupo Gti. Honestly gets me wet the prospect. If i was in an A2 and a gti went past i would feel sick inside. So does anyone know of a garage selling one for around 6k? Anywhere or one wanting to take 4K cash and my sport in exchange?? I saw a beautiful one on ebay what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-VOLKSWAGEN-LUPO...%3A1%7C294%3A50

This is excitting for me and would be a dream come true to own this car. However much i try to block the Lupo out of my thoughts when viewing other potential cars it nags its way back in. The love of Lupos is in my blood now!! :D :D

There are alot of GTis about at the moment, have a look on our classifieds, Pistonheads, Autotrader etc there are even some sub £4k that youcould look at and sell your sport at a later date

Mark