Bumper work

paulbin

ok both front and back bumpers have been taken off, it was quite easy really so heres just 2 pictures i know its nothing exciting but who cares,

dont u think the lupo looks sad?

Picture10.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture17.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bumpers have been rubbed down, and primed and flattened. So if all goes well we should be painting everything tomorrow and then it will all go back on for wednesday, off friday so im gonna clean it, havent done it in 4 weeks, im well ashamed sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />, so might have to get the miguires wax out tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well........expensive as its gonna be a good job, hehe this is the good bit, nothin so far as this is wot i do, so i do a favour for my boss tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just been to the bodyshop in retford that sprayed the Green G40 that was onthe cover of PVW a few months back.

Get this.

Spoiler £100/£150 inc fitting.

New front under bumper painted £200

Take dint (that I didnt notice till he pointed it out) out of the passenger door and paint £200

Rear passenger side quarter panel blended £200

Bonnet £200

Drivers side door £200

Front drivers side front wing blended £200

He says he'll `re-spray` the car in the same Silver for £1500 or £2500 for a full colour change `re-spray`!

Paul what sort of price would you charge to spray my spoiler and a new front under bumper leaving the grill section black?

oh yea forgot to add, wen lookin at the back bumper i noticed that the centre part is just a bit they stick onto the bumper, so anyone wanting a centre exit probably could have one if the centre part is available

not really the only thing i can say is the prices of the full respray and the colour change. The reason why the the original colour respray is cheaper he might just laquer the original paint or even just polish it

The spoiler just wants bonding on, and I cant see the front under bumper being difficult to fit.

Never bonded anything so may be back for advice biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hows yours coming along?