Heya loop owners!!!!!

s2000king

Just a quick hi to everyone, i joined last year when i was thinking of getting a loop, but now i have one and start to gather some info on moding and stuff, but yeh, im James, got a 1.0E lupo and love it to bits, learning to be a mechanic and that at the moment and thats about it to be honest, before i bore you to death lol!!!!

Nice to see a decent community of lupo lovers!!!! :)

Cheers!!!!

welcome :)

get some pictures up of your ride bud B)

Tbh mate its a bog standard 1.0E with VW 13" alloys on it in jazz blue, but ill get some pics in a bit, oh yeh and black badges back and front and GTI springs on the way aswell :P

sounds nice man

still nice to see what you got to work with...need a decent base :P

Thats very true mate, ill grab some later when im at the beech, should be a nice back drop lol :P

I was taking some pics and the camera broke, thats how shocking my car is, but i love it :), quick question, is there a problem with rust along the roof gutter type bits cause ive got quite a bit bubbling through, which i thought was unusual, just wondering, thanks!!! :P

hiya mate and welcome. The rust is a common issue on Lupo's. A few people have had it repaired under VW 12 year corrosion warranty but be prepared for a battle with them if you try lol.

There is such a thing?? Can u tell me how i would go about this, please don't say local dealership cause they are all really s**t and don't know what they are doing at mine, but is there like a procedure or something?? thanks