whos loop is this?

mdubgti

How?

If my car has a really slow `0-60` time, but `60-80` is very quick...

Other cars are quick to `0-60` and have a slow `60-80` time..

You cant tell that way, it has to be tested.

Its not just about power.

venoms Lupo has very little traction, so pullig off a really quick `0-60` time would be pretty difficut Id imagan.

If traction's an issue, fit a traction control system.

what do you have in mind ???? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Guest `sps-si`

wow GCSE physics! can you draw the little triange for us too!?!

he he he! sorry!

im really bored just waiting for a clutch for the 1.8t at the mo. obviously owned by a woman when it was in the skoda!

hold on. whats this got to do with traction? Thats a whole different maths ball game.
Is that aimed at me? If so whats traction got to do with working out a 0.60? Answer nothing. It would affect a 0.60 but wouldnt affect working out the 0.60
wow GCSE physics! can you draw the little triange for us too!?!
"Saucer of milk for `sps-si`" LOL!! U should be impressed, its years since i was at school!!! :? loL!

hold on. whats this got to do with traction? Thats a whole different maths ball game.
Is that aimed at me? If so whats traction got to do with working out a 0.60? Answer nothing. It would affect a 0.60 but wouldnt affect working out the 0.60

well.... for starters calm down. my point was tigz was talking about traction.... thats just before your post ...........

jeez

Guest `sps-si`
Just out of intrest Si, how much does a clutch cost on one of them 1.8T gearboxes?

to me about 200 for an uprated one which aint really too bad. got to get the flywheel machined to it s got more high spots then a really high spotty thing!

well.... for starters calm down. my point was tigz was talking about traction.... thats just before your post ...........

jeez

Sorry dude, i just read that post and it does sound abit arsey laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Not intentional bud! :oops:

[said in an indian voice] A thousand appologies [/said in an indian voice]