Nurburgring

breamy

Im organising a ring trip for a local club and booked enough room in hotels for 19 people. but 3 people have unfortunately dropped out so we are left with some hotel space.

We are going on the 15th of may and returning on the 18th.

The hotel works out at around 35 euros a night and we have a double room + 1 bed spare in a twin.

If you are interested in coming send me a pm and i can give you some more details.

Dan

You didnt happen to see this on facebook did you???

If not thats quite freaky. I'm going on the 15th of may and getting back on the 18th!!!

How many cars and what cars are going with you?

I think we have around 20 odd cars + passengers going :D

James

Edited by Crippsy

Hi guys, i got it wrong, about 16 cars defo going from maidstone on 15th. We are getting the ferry at 6am from dover to dunkerque. So with all the time differences we more than likely will bump into you sometime during the journey down. Our list of cars is still growing but it ranges from jap cars, vw's, french and an uno turbo. lol.

Well enjoy the trip and will prob see some of you guys at the ring. Ill be in my brothers clio 172.

Cheers

We're getting the 6PM ferry back but will probably leave around 9-10AM and just take it easy and stop for lunch and whatever...

What time you coming back?