New rims and lower :)

l66upo

ive still got a bit to go on the front coilover but only problem is im scrapping every bump round milton keynes (known for roundabouts and the worlds largest speed bumps) on the front bumper and its taking a battering at the moment :(

ive still got a bit to go on the front coilover but only problem is im scrapping every bump round milton keynes (known for roundabouts and the worlds largest speed bumps) on the front bumper and its taking a battering at the moment :(

yea dude its not good my front bumper needs a respray already from all the scratches underneath...theres a dirty great big speed bump before i get home and cant avoid it unlee i park a mile away from home lol... i literally hve to go sideways at it !! hate oxley park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orite mate looks nice the car a few tips tho.

20mm spacers on the rear

If u want the bottom grill to look at one part rather than 3, i would personaly spray my toe eye covers mat black.

Will look i lot more quality that way personaly.

im guna stick new toe'ing eyes back on i dont like the look without them they jst pinged off as i hit a bump and yeah spacers are going on :)....Gilybob stay away from the oldpart of loughton theres a speed bump the size of kilamanjaro!! i think broughton is killer too lol..im guna start a nighttime vandetta agaisnt them and shrink them :)....a big sledge hammer and chissel :D

im guna stick new toe'ing eyes back on i dont like the look without them they jst pinged off as i hit a bump and yeah spacers are going on :)....Gilybob stay away from the oldpart of loughton theres a speed bump the size of kilamanjaro!! i think broughton is killer too lol..im guna start a nighttime vandetta agaisnt them and shrink them :)....a big sledge hammer and chissel :D

dude im so in with u on that one.. and while weve got the hammers im up for a chav-bash 2 mwahahahaha