Lupo GTI part numbers...XENON HEADLAMPS

Dubbprince

Hello all,

do any of you have access to ETKA and be able to confirm what the drivers and passengers headlamp part numbers are for GTI xenons please.

I'm in urgent need of these.

Thanks,

Sanj. B)

Hello all,

do any of you have access to ETKA and be able to confirm what the drivers and passengers headlamp part numbers are for GTI xenons please.

I'm in urgent need of these.

Thanks,

Sanj. B)

I mean the actual headlamps....not the xenon ballast packs, bulbs or any other affiliation...but the lamps themselves.

Thanks again...

RIGHT...after a small search, i have found these:

Headlight Gti 6E2941753B

Headlight Gti 6E2941754B

Now the one that ends in 754B...is that the drivers or passengers side???

Edited by Dubbprince

Just for future reference...you will find that part numbers with an ODD last number before the 'B' will be N/S (passenger side) and any with an EVEN number will be O/S (drivers side).

So to answer my own question...that lamp is on the drivers side! :D

lol...i'm on both sides kam...got me a black lupo s now and i'm gettin a bit carried away with it. The polo is still alive and kickin but needs some TLC so i thought i'd get a lupo as a runaround and now i'm starting to mod that, i can't stop! :D

I'm glad theres some familiar faces on here B)

nothing mate, just wanna get it off the road to give it a bit of TLC. The polo show was so late lol...i dont really get to the shows early and i'm not one for the glory, but this year i wanna make an effort cos my mates helped me with my polo and they feel dissapointed when it doesnt get the recognition it deserves for our blood, sweat and tears lol.

This year i plan on fitting a new boot lid with a better recess, front end resprayed, i'm looking into supercharging the gti lump now...i love polos, so i'm trying to build one that has a combination of 3 models:

mk3 polo shape- G40 supercharged- my equivelent will be the eaton when i find out how...

mk4 polo shape- i like its smaller bumpers and less weight.

mk5 polo shape- the dash, engine, rear lights and extra electrics.

Jap lupo donated it's mirrors to my car too...so i'm working a bit of the loop in too! :)